Monday, August 4, 2014

Wednesday - July 16th 
thru 
Friday, July 18th

Firstly, I must apologise for the extended gaps in my fastly receeding ability to keep up to date when so few campgrounds have the means to facilitate this technology. I will try and catch up if I can ........ suffice it to say, it's now August and we've had some awesome adventures so there'll be lots to follow in the coming days. Forecast is for some rain in the next couple days so maybe I'll get caught up at the KOA. So to continue with the story .......

Our next stop was Great Basin National Park where we toured the recesses of Lehman Caves. Because of the dark environment, I didn't shoot any pictures, just video so nothing to see here.

Came west across Hwy 50 (the Lonliest Highway in the World). We stayed in Fernley just east of Reno so we called my brother Ralph to see if he wanted to join us for dinner. He drove the 78 miles from his house and pulled up while we were walking to the front door of the restaurant. We had a great visit and had the waitress involved in our shenanigans ..... see hilarious video to follow this fall.

Then on to Calistoga to see Yolanda, Yoly's mom. Yoly's brother, Ed and his wife Nancie joined us for a Sunday Brunch and everyone had a great time.






No comments:

Post a Comment